This morning while we were getting ready for Church. I told the kids that Alan had gotten a disease while in Germany. Alan played along so nicely, it's wonderful when you can work together as a team. He told them that it was called "DOG JAW". I told them that he has a bump on the side of his cheek and asked them if they wanted to feel it. Of course they did.
When they were all feeling for the lump he very suddenly started barking like an attack dog and snapped his teeth. They all jumped about a mile. It was hilarious to watch! We all got a good laugh from it!
January and February
11 years ago




7 comments:
Ha-ha-ha! I LOVE tormenting my kids! It is our right, as parents, to tease them. ;)
Adrian played that one on me when we were dating, but he called it "dog ear"! I'll have to remember to play it on the kids!:)
You are such a fun mommy & daddy! Even though your kids now need therapy :)
stuff like that happens in my house all the time. It must be a boss boy thing
Seriously, isn't it sad when we find entertainment in exploiting our children's curiosity? LOVE IT!!
No Way... that sounds like a Heath joke! I wonder if Heath and Alan use to play that joke on girls when they were together..That might have been the way they tried to pick up on girls. Ha HA. Aren't they Lucky they ended up with us! LUCKY MEN!
We will have to try that joke on the kids!
Ok I had to comment again cause last night I missed the post about the undies. That gave me pain I was smiling so much! Love how you put it and I love that I'm not the only one that can loose my cool over the laundry. We have a sock theif at our house. It's crazy how that works! Thanks for making me smile!
Post a Comment