This past summer Alan promised us that we would go to a Maryland football game this year. This week a friend called and asked if we wanted tickets. Of course I said yes, and was thrilled. Then, that afternoon, Alan asked if I wanted to go to the game on Saturday! I was shocked and didn't know how he knew that I had gotten tickets. He actually didn't know, and unfortunately instead of spreading the love to more games, all the tickets were for this one game.
Hannah was hilarious. Every play she would ask What happened?, and What does that mean?, or Why are they doing that? It was fun to explain the game every step of the way. Unfortunately we sat on the sunny side so Eden was not too happy. She sure tried though. Whenever everyone else would cheer or raise their arms or stand up...she did it to. During halftime I heard one of the kids say, "How did those people get so lucky to sit in the shady seats?" It ended up being a great game with lots of excitement, well worth going to! Thanks Michelle!




2 comments:
I can't believe you took the whole family! Wow. It looks like a fun time. Amazing picture of the field!
Whooo! How cool is it that your mascot is a TURTLE?!? We keep trying to go to Bentley football games but it's rained every time they play at home. There is a vast conspiracy afoot here, and I don't like it.
Post a Comment