Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Love~

Today Alan turned 37, What an old man! Happy Birthday!
Alan taught today, and what better way to celebrate than to bring a treat for the whole class. I got all the kiddies dressed up and we baked cookies. The kids were very fun and got lots of oooo's and aahhh's. They instantly became shy.......I know with my kids that is hard to believe, but it's true. They were so well behaved, I was so proud. After seeing Dad's new office, we went out to dinner at Don Pablos. Then presents and cake and ice cream, It was a full afternoon / evening.

I found this picture of Alan on his first birthday! It's amazing what can happen in such little time!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your One GOOD LOOKEN Fella Alan! Happy Birthday!
Looks like you Celebrated in Style! Your kids are Darling!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie! Those hubbies grow old so fast!