Thursday, September 27, 2007

the fashion statement begins....

Hannah got her ears pierced today, with little pink flower (October Birthstone) earrings! They look great! She couldn't be more pleased.

We have talked about it for about a month and set up a date so that Mom and Hannah could go and have dinner together and go and get her ears pierced for her 8th birthday. She asked me if it hurt and I told her it would yet she still wanted it done. That shocked me because Hannah has a very low tolerance to pain. She was very brave! She asked if she could hold my hand and decided that she was going to close her eyes so she couldn't see what was happening. On the way back to the car she would say "ow" about every 30 seconds. I asked her if she was o.k. Her response grinning the whole time, "yeah, it just stings a little bit still." During dinner, at Red Robin, she kept bringing it up with the waitress. She was just so excited to tell everyone and anyone!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is sooo cute! Way to go Hannah...I can't wait to see her stylin' ears in person!

Jenni said...

Very cool! I think it's so fun to have a mommy daughter date! Happy bday to Hannah and the earrings look very cute!:)