Alan has been away for 3 days at a conference and it seems that so many things that can go wrong, have gone wrong. It could be that I am just more tired then I normally am, or that I am trying to get more done then I am physically able to do, or it could be that I am just not making par now a days. What ever the case may be, I am so glad that I am not a single mom trying to do it all! I just look at those women who work, take care of their home, grocery shop, make meals, and raise children by themselves. They are amazing!! I am just glad that I don't have to be amazing and I can just be me. I will forever be grateful that I have a partner in crime and that I don't have to work, and that when Alan is home he can help where needed. Were excited for you to come home, Alan!
P.S. I love you Karen!
January and February
11 years ago




4 comments:
Oh, i feel your pain...and i'm sure Gwyn does too! I can't even imagine being a single mom! This parenting stuff is hard enough with two parents, let alone just one!
Right back at you Friend!! So glad we got to chat yesterday.
I am there with you girlfriend. I wish I could send some energy that way, but we are all out at our house too. :) When is Karen's baby due? How is she?
Karen is due the beginning of September. They also are not finding out what they are having. She is doing good, Miss's the Laurel Ward, but who doesn't!
Post a Comment