For our mid-winter break we went to the Pacific Science Center (I forgot the camera. :( What was I thinking?!! They had so much fun!! They loved it and can't wait to go back!
The following day we went in search of tide pools. We went to Edmond's Beach, and having never looked for tide pools in February we FROZE!! 55 degrees in Bothell, is not 55 degrees on the ocean. I knew it would be chilly, but not that cold. After that trip I thought we needed to invest in some rain boots!! Just so we could try again with long pants on! Eden cried the whole time.
January and February
11 years ago




2 comments:
Pretty pics! I am SO SO grateful for how much better you made me feel about this day :)
So cold looking! I got shivers just reading your post. But I have to say that Edmonds Beach was one of my favorites as a kid... give it another shot. When it's warmer,of course. :)
Post a Comment