Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quote of the day

This is how I feel as we are trying to get this house ready to sell or rent and move.

You don't get anything clean
without getting something else dirty.

8 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

AMEN IS ALL THERE IS TO SAY

Jamie said...

Shoot I have been there, feelin' your pain!

Kelly said...

GOOD LUCK... Moving is not much fun! But the new adventure is Great! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE Washington. How come we didn't work on out timming a little better? Bummer! We sure would have loved to lived by you. Someday!

That Quote explains how I feel everyday with just the everyday cleaning, cooking and laundry!
Crazy!

gwyn said...

Good luck with all the cleaning and sorting and organizing. So hard to do it with kids around, isn't it? I think it's the worst part of moving.

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Amen to that!

breena rae said...

ok, we really have to get together now that you're leaving! tell alan thanks for calling us.

Jenni said...

Best wishes with the cleaning, organizing, selling and moving! What a crazy time moving is. I can't believe that it was a year ago that we were doing the same thing that you are doing now. Congrats on Alan's job!

Vanessa said...

MOVE! Has that come around already? I must dash over and see your pretty babies.
We lived near Seattle for 3 years and loved it. There is so much to do out there and unparalleled beauty. Great news!