Saturday, June 21, 2008

On top of Spaghetti ...

All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meat ball, when somebody sneezed.


It wasn't just any meatball, but a whole pan of mexican meatballs that were going to be dinner. I slaved away, only to have them turn into mush on the floor after dropping the pan. Plan B: mac n' cheese.

5 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

THat's the bumb diggity. I hate when that happens. Mac and cheese is always a good substitute.

Libby said...

Oh, drat.

My family probably would have had, um, spaghetti with Mexican meat sauce.

Depending, of course, on how clean the floor was....

Jenni said...

Bummer!! Mexican meatballs sound really yummy too!

gwyn said...

Oh, that's the worst. Luckily you have no carpet nearby! But Mexican meatballs sounds delish - you should post the recipe! Or just email it to me... :)

breena rae said...

Oh we miss you guys too! too bad about the meatballs. We do need to get together. Eden is adorable! We have to meet the newest member of the Boss fam!