Today we took the afternoon to go down to the Washington DC Temple for a stroll around the beautiful grounds and to go to the Visitor Center there. I have always wanted to sit down and watch the church commercials that they have produced. So I sat in their makeshift living room and began watching. None of my children wanted to watch them with me so they all drifted elsewhere. I didn't worry because we they would have Alan and Grandma and Grandpa to watch to make sure that they didn't get into mischief.
About half way through, Alan came and sat down with me, then Grandpa Boss. I thought, "Well Grandma is still with the kids." I went back to watching the commercials when I heard my little independent Joe say, "Mom" I turned around and there he was with his pants around his ankles. I sent Alan running and as Joseph turned around to go back to the bathroom I noticed that there was poop on his bum. I could have cried but decided to laugh, and I couldn't stop laughing. When Alan emerged from the bathroom with a smiling, "nothing is wrong" Joe, I was still laughing.
Luckily the Visitor Center had only one other family there and all of the Sister Missionaries.
January and February
11 years ago




1 comment:
Oh what a horribly funny story Rebecca!!:) My Ben apparently dropped his drawers in Sunbeams a couple of weeks ago(apparently he had a wedgie that needed fixing:)) and I was mortified when I found out, so I totally understand the either laugh or cry response... Better to laugh right?!:)
Post a Comment